Service & Conservancy Charges
|Normal Rates*||Reduced Rates|
|5-room (3-Gen) Flat||$90.00||$81.00|
|Multi-Generation (models 07)||$113.50||$113.50|
|Multi-Generation (models 08 and 09)||$107.50||$107.50|
|Design, Build & Sell Scheme Flats|
* Normal rate applies to a flat under items 1 to 4:
- Where none of the owners, tenants and none of the authorised occupiers are citizens of Singapore;
- in the case of a flat sold by the Board — any owner or essential occupier of the flat; or
- in the case of a flat let out by the Board — any tenant or authorised occupier of the flat,
- Which is owned or let to any body corporate; or
- Which is vacant.
|Rates (Per month)|
|Shops||2.20/m2 (min $70.50)|
|Cooked Food Stall||$184.10|
|Piece and Sundry||$110.50|
|Fruits, preserved & dried goods, fresh fish & seafood, meat or poultry||$95.80|
|Vegetables, beancurd and noodle eggs, ground assorted spices or misc stall||$58.90|
To apply for Temporary Occupational License (TOL), please click here for the relevant forms.
Methods of Payment
S&CC is payable on the 1st of every month without demand (i.e. no invoice will be sent for residential units).
- To download GIRO form, please click here.
- To terminate GIRO, please visit your respective bank at their branches.
- For Credit Card Recurring Payment, please download application form here.
Late Payment Penalty
- Impose late payment penalty fee of 2% per month of outstanding S&CC for residential units and 5% per month of outstanding S&CC for commercial units.
- Disallow use of common facilities except on compassionate grounds such as funeral wake.
- Take private summons to recover arrears.
- Recover all legal and administrative costs incurred.
- Work with HDB to tag the sale of season parking tickets.